Butterscotch Monkey Bread
- 1 bag of 24 (or so) frozen dinner rolls - dough
- 1 box (3 3/4 oz) butterscotch pudding mix (not instant)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- (At night), arrange frozen rolls in greased bundt pan.
- Sprinkle dry pudding mix over rolls.
- Over low heat, cook the butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts until sugar is dissolved and bubbly.
- Slowly pour over rolls.
- Cover TIGHTLY (it will rise and may overflow) with foil and let stand on counter overnight (on plate or cookie sheet in case of spillage).
- (The next morning), uncover and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until edges are a bit browned.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Then carefully invert over serving dish. Pull apart and enjoy!